Thursday, May 12, 2016

A Humble Beginning ...

About 20+ years ago, neither did i had any privilege nor luxury for toys collection. I always had a soft spot for toys, model kits, construction kits, figures, etc. I remember back in those days, whenever there was new toys came up (i.e: Transformers, Gundam, Zoids, Lego, etc) i ended up spending some time in my friend's home who happened to have those new and shiny toys.



However, until now, i still remember some of the toys that i used to have, even though i couldn't locate those toys anymore because one and many reasons. 

But the affection, excitement, and sheer of joy that those toys gave to me left a big mark in my life.

Today's toys had improved significantly and few well known toys has been reissued and renewed with much improved design, aesthetic, and articulation. I can say that toys collection can be dangerous, especially if you spend more of your budget than you should have :). 

I created this blog as part of the reason for me to share my own toys collection, and to do toys review whenever possible and if time permits.
By creating this blog, i am not trying to favor any companies, affiliations, communities, etc. I started the blog just to give my own opinion and inputs and hopefully it can those who are currently considering buying certain kind of toys.

Some of the collection that i have below ......










Cheers,
Epen





No comments:

Post a Comment